Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Putzy Cat

First of all, I miss Kitty.  However, I am sure he has long forgotten about me since he only loved me because he had Stockholm Syndrome.  :(  There was a kitty on the metro the other day, and it reminded me of Kitty.  (Critters ride for free on the metro, don't ya know?) 

Neither of these are Kitty, but they look a lot like him

Putzy Cat is the name of a pet shop I walk by on my way to and from one of my classes.  I 1. Love the name, and 2. Love looking in the window at the pets and pet accessories.  Not to mention the fact that it is really fun to say "putzy cat"- it will put a smile on your face. 

Today as I walked by Putzy Cat, I thought it would be really nice to be a putzy cat in this city.  I would have soft pads on the bottom of my feet instead of having callouses and blisters.  Plus, it wouldn't matter that all of my shoes literally have holes in them (and the fact that I can't afford a new pair) because I wouldn't have to wear shoes.  Today I walked holes into yet another pair of shoes.  So now, no pair is safe.  I also walked my heals into a lot of pain; the skin feels like it is being burnt off.  I don't think I would have these problems if I was a putzy cat. 

Peace

I am currently listening to Kanye West.  Fuck you Kanye.  You just make such catchy tunes, I can't help but listen sometimes.  Especially when you let me download them for free, legally!

No comments:

Post a Comment