Monday, August 16, 2010

Oopsie

Not having internet is really frustrating.  I just want to throw that out there.  Because I have had about 3 ideas to blog about, and no internet at the apartment to blog with. 

I clogged the toilet yesterday.  I put toilet paper in the toilet.  I thought about asking if I was supposed to throw it in the trash can when I was on the plane, and I completely forgot about it.  Oopsie.  It is all fine now though.  This toilet situation was discovered on Saturday evening.  What is strange about this city is that on Sunday, NOTHING is open, so if we were going to have to call someone, it would have to wait until Monday.  It is strange to think about not having anything but the supermarket available on Sunday.  There also weren't a lot of people out and about, but that could also be because it is so cold out.  There is also nothing open before like 10AM.  I got up this morning and I was going to do a bunch of stuff, but no.  Not much was open.  It's a strange place, and I wish I had internet to blog about it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! More blog posts. Sorry to hear about the crappy internet situation. Hopefully, that gets worked out soon for you.

    I just blogged too. I figured you needed to hear about my adventures in Iowa. :)

    ReplyDelete